Thursday, May 10, 2012

Lilly LOVE!

One of my best friends named Lily goes to Stephen F. Austin and is a Delta Zeta! She wanted to do a little something special for her big, so she asked me to make a canvas with 1 Corinthians 13:13 on it. I thought since it's for her big I would do a canvas inspired by the Lilly Pulitzer Delta Zeta print! I'm SO happy with the way it turned out! I can't wait for you to give it to her, Lily!!!
Here's a few pictures of the canvas before I did the Bible verse.
Here's the final product!! This verse is so beautiful. It's such a sweet message! Lilly Pulitzer has the cutest prints. I can't wait to try some of her other ones! Love y'all!



3 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!! My big loved it so much she is putting it up at the house! LOVE YOU BK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG you should sell these, I'd buy one!! DZLAM from UTA :)

    ReplyDelete