Wednesday, February 20, 2013

College Canvases



Hey everyone! I have some pretty cool canvases to share with you today! These were painted for some of my awesome friends!

 First up...Stanford:

The Stanford canvas was painted for my friend Jason! We met because we at the Coca Cola Scholars weekend in 2011. We were in the same group and became friends instantly! He is an amazing photographer, and he has sent me two of his favorite pictures, so I thought it was time for me to paint something for him!


 Next: Georgia Tech

This canvas was painted for my best friend from camp, Christina! She runs track at Georgia Tech, and her mom thought it would be cool for me to paint something for her to hang in her dorm room! Well, Christina LOVED it, and so did her roomies! I ended up made 3 more for their Christmas presents!

the first Georgia Tech canvas
matching canvases for these Georgia Tech roomies!
 Last but not least: A&M


I think I've already posted this one, but I love the colors and the different fonts! A&M has lots of traditions that make it special, so it's fun to incorporate them into a canvas!



3 comments:

  1. I really like your colour challenges-it opens up a whole world of possiblities! Thanks for the great start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all of your work on this web page . I am looking forward to reading more of your posts in the future.

    ReplyDelete