Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Link Up for Liam

During September, I donated two canvases to a dinner/auction that a community put on in honor of Liam. Liam Webb is a carefree and happy 3 year old boy. Liam's parents, Christian and Carli, were given the news on April 11, 2013 that their little boy was suffering from a malignant brain tumor. A member of the Webb family's community reached out to me and asked me if I would donate any canvases for the auction. There is a Facebook page where you can receive updates on this little fighter, and I believe you can make a donation through the page as well. Here's the link to the Facebook page: 
 

I sure hope whoever bought these canvases loves them! I was asked to do an A&M and UT one, and I was honored to be asked to donate. What an incredible community for coming together to support each other.


No comments:

Post a Comment