Sunday, November 24, 2013

Thankful

Happy Sunday Everyone!

I posted this on my Instagram account this week, but I know I need to share it on my blog as well. Two canvases of mine have been featured this week on the popular page of Pinterest and Daily Bible Verse on Instagram, both with Deuteronomy 31:6, "Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them. For the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you or forsake you." I love this verse because it gives me strength to draw out any fear by having faith in God. It is a reminder that He is with you in all that you do. I think I am going to work on painting some more versions of Deuteronomy 31:6 since these two were so popular. Who knows, maybe I will have a giveaway soon! Any thoughts? XO


No comments:

Post a Comment