Tuesday, September 30, 2014

These Boots Were Made for Tailgating



Hey, y'all!

A few posts back I featured a pair of custom painted cowboy boots I did for a Texas gal who is going to attend Cornell University in the fall. I thought they were such a cute way to bring a little taste of your hometown roots with you to college. Cowboy boots are a huge fashion staple for girls on gamedays at Texas, so I am dying to make a pair for some longhorns! Any takers? 

I just received another order for custom painted boots, so I thought I'd share some pictures of pairs I've done in the past. These tricked out kicks are fun ways to add something special to your gameday #OOTD. 

Let's have a look:

CORNELL BOOTS






OLE MISS BOOTS




UCF BOOTS




TEXAS A&M BOOTS









Being from Texas and volunteering at the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo during high school has made me a H U G E fan of cowboy boots. They are perfect for gamedays here, and having your own painted boots is a cute way to stand out in the crowd. If you have any questions about custom boots, leave a comment below. I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment