Tuesday, September 30, 2014

These Boots Were Made for Tailgating



Hey, y'all!

A few posts back I featured a pair of custom painted cowboy boots I did for a Texas gal who is going to attend Cornell University in the fall. I thought they were such a cute way to bring a little taste of your hometown roots with you to college. Cowboy boots are a huge fashion staple for girls on gamedays at Texas, so I am dying to make a pair for some longhorns! Any takers? 

I just received another order for custom painted boots, so I thought I'd share some pictures of pairs I've done in the past. These tricked out kicks are fun ways to add something special to your gameday #OOTD. 

Let's have a look:

CORNELL BOOTS






OLE MISS BOOTS




UCF BOOTS




TEXAS A&M BOOTS









Being from Texas and volunteering at the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo during high school has made me a H U G E fan of cowboy boots. They are perfect for gamedays here, and having your own painted boots is a cute way to stand out in the crowd. If you have any questions about custom boots, leave a comment below. I'd love to hear from you!

3 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading this post, big fan. Keep up the good work andplease tell me when can you publish more articles or where can I read more on the subject?
    verse for the day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Women have a variety of options when it comes to both casual and dress. Among the variety of casual boots for women there are Doc Martens, western (cowboy), hiking, and motorcycle boots. Work Boots for Asphalt Paving

    ReplyDelete
  3. I truly like you're composing style, incredible data, thankyou for posting. muska obuca

    ReplyDelete