Monday, April 2, 2012

Kendra Scott





Last week my friend Meredith and I went to the Kendra Scott store on South Congress. It was special event, so it was packed. I didn' realize how popular Kendra Scott jewelry was until I came to Austin. Everyone has some! The Danielle earrings are her most popular; you've probably seen them on celebrities! Anyway, Kendra was actually upstairs the whole time we were there and came down to talk to all of her customers!! It was amazing. She is beautiful and incredibly kind! Meredith and I were dying for a picture with her (she is the one in the middle of the top photo.) If you haven't seen any of her jewelry, you should definitely check it out at http://www.kendrascott.com/ or on her blog.

Love y'all!
Bethany

1 comment:

  1. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. Thanks...
    verse for the day

    ReplyDelete