Sunday, June 3, 2012

Philippians 4:13

Before I went off to counselor orientation last week, I had a lot of special orders to do! The best one was for a girl in Dallas who has been battling cancer in high school and is going to Baylor next fall. Her mother emailed me with her daughter's beautiful story, and I had tears in my eyes as I read it. The special cross with the canvas ribbon was something her mom sent me that really made the canvas have a special meaning for her. She is so brave, and it is incredible that she has been able to keep up her grades though her battle. She was so thoughtful and asked her mom if they could order another canvas for a friend fighting against cancer as well. Congratulations on your graduation, Caroline!! I hope you love your gift! Baylor is lucky to have such an inspirational girl come to their university!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment