Monday, September 17, 2012

15,000!!!

OH MY GOODNESS. I woke up this morning to a text from my boyfriend saying I had reached 15,000 VIEWS ON MY BLOG!! He was number 15,000, so he was pretty excited about it. *Shout out to Dave!!* That's just crazy- 15 whole thousand views. Just WOW!!!!

 

This weekend I was so busy painting and doing homework that I barely even posted or checked my blog. Thank you everyone for continuing to check it out every once in a while. It's exciting for me to see the increased traffic! Let's see what I have been up to lately...









Eeek super excited about some things I am posting soon. Christina Williams of Christina Williams Designs (check her out of Facebook- AWESOME things!) had me make a plethora of canvases for her upcoming shows including a few Bible verses, a TCU canvas, her own personal logo, and my favorite...HALLOWEEN CANVASES! It's never too early for Halloween. Starbucks is already kickin' the season off with their delicious pumpkin spice latte...YUM.

Lots of love to all of my viewers and thank you for the support!
<3 Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment