Wednesday, December 5, 2012

December is here! Have bkrafty Christmas!

Christmas time is near! Finals are upon us. I have a few canvases to paint between now and then, and I have some coolers to do before Christmas! I am so looking forward to making them! 

 If you're thinking about getting someone a gift, but you aren't sure just what to get them, here are a few ideas!

These are some of my most popular requests:


dream big canvas

proverbs 3:5


proverbs 3:5 

proverbs 3:5

customizable football team logos (I would LOVE to do a Texans one)

college themed canvases

paisley flower canvases


lilly pulitzer inspired canvases; 1 corinthians 13

lilly pulitzer inspired canvases; phil. 4:13

personalized canvases of your choice!

college themed canvases!

texas state flag 

state of texas

monogram canvases

cute, colorful custom name canvases

college typography collages
Personalized Canvas for my friend's little sister! 
tri-delta sorority canvas; sorority canvases
If you see any ideas above that you want for Christmas (either for yourself or for someone else)- shoot me an email, and I can start a canvas just for you!

1 comment:

  1. This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives indepth information. Thanks for this nice article.
    verse for the day

    ReplyDelete