Monday, July 1, 2013

The Lone Star State

Happy Monday, y'all! I have been getting a lot of requests for texas flag canvases lately! Whether they have "Texas Forever", a name, or a monogram, the flag design looks great with anything. Below you'll see just three examples of variations I have done with the Texas flag design recently. 

I have also seen a few other people who sell canvases trying to copy my design (and when I say this, I mean my script and everything), so I just wanted to let everyone know that this is the place to find the original Texas Forever canvas! I know pictures circulate on Pinterest, but if you're looking for that design, this is the best place to be!

texas flag canvas by bethany kelm with freehand  "texas forever" script


texas flag canvas by bkrafty designs with freehand personalized name

texas flag canvas by bkrafty designs with freehand monogram
Don't forget to follow @bkraftydesigns on Instagram and favorite my shop on Etsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment