Monday, June 24, 2013

A little bit of Lilly

Hey everyone! So I was asked to make another canvas with the Delta Zeta Lilly Pulitzer pattern recently, and I was also asked to do another Lilly rose pattern. The Delta Zeta Lilly canvas I did last year is actually one of my most popular blog posts. If you haven't seen it before, you can see it by clicking the Lilly Love Post link. 

final product of the two Lilly bible verse canvases
 This pattern is one of the most beautiful Lilly Pulitzer sorority patterns. I think the roses are just lovely, and even though I am not the biggest fan of pink, I think the different shades are beautiful. The bright colors really pop against one another.

beginning stages of the DZ Lilly canvas
 For this canvas, the custom order request was to include the Bible verse Matthew 5:16: "Let your light shine before others, that they may see your goof deeds and praise your Father in Heaven."
final product of the DZ Lilly canvas with Matthew 5:16

Thank you for reading! I finished a huge order of 22 canvases last week, so I look forward to posting more about that soon. Remember, if you see a canvas you like, feel free to comment or email me. If you're interested in ordering a canvas, email me, and we can discuss designs! 


No comments:

Post a Comment