Friday, April 11, 2014

Cooler Divided 2.0

Happy Friday! For today's post I am featuring the latest cooler I painted. This cooler was customized for a couple getting married this month, so I had to wait a little bit to post it. My amazing hair stylist Shara recently ordered a cooler during the holidays, and her friend Cortni (who also works with her and is wonderful!) decided it would be a great gift for a wedding!  The bride went to LSU and is a huge Saint fan, and the groom went to Texas (Hook 'em!) and is big Dallas Cowboys fan. I decided to split the cooler right down the middle with the bride's teams on one side and the groom's on the other. Here's  a snapshot of the front: 
 

I have painted a few Saints themed coolers, and I always love the way their colors look together. The metallic gold really pops against the black background.


I wanted to include more of the bride and groom's college traditions in the cooler design, so on the back I painted one side with slogans from each school: "Love Purple Live Gold" for LSU and "Hook 'Em" for Texas complete with a little tribute to the happy couple in the middle!


Here's a closer look at the LSU side; Geaux Tigers!


Below is a picture groom's side dedicated to the Dallas Cowboys; I was really happy with the way the lettering outlined in metallic silver looked against the bold blue. 


Cheers to the happy couple. If you are interested in ordering a cooler, please send an email to bkraftydesigns@yahoo.com. Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this excellent post. I like your post. You can also get the details and shop for perfect bed sheet sets on Pizuna at very affordable prices. It offers the best bed sheets in Canada.

    ReplyDelete