Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Beyonce & Jay Z: On The Run Tour

I'm back y'all!


 After a few weeks away from blogging, I am back to share some of the things that happened during that time, one of which being the amazing - and I mean A M A Z I N G - Beyonce and Jay Z concert in Houston.

I went with two of my best friends from college, Kaitlin and Leslie, and we laughed, danced, and cried to our hearts' desire. Beyonce put on a flawless performance for her hometown, and we were all left stunned by her powerful performance. She has the ability to command a stadium sized crowd with just a look. Seriously, she did it. And when Beyonce told us to put our hands up, everyone put their hands up.

After the concert, we all decided that the whole experience just reaffirmed our love for Queen B, and we found ourselves asking each other "What Would Beyonce do??" Thus, leading to this little creation.


I decided to bring the words to life through watercolor. For some reason, the print is coming out discolored on my blog, but you can see it clean as day on my Etsy shop. Spoiler Alert! I also have this print available in an aqua blue, yellow, coral, and purple. Custom colors and quotes are available upon request. 

I'd love to hear some feedback. Comment below! If you had the chance to see the On The Run Tour, what was your favorite song? Costume? Can't wait to here from y'all. Love live Queen B!

source: popsugar.com

1 comment:

  1. Wow every Sorority Paddle look beautifully hand crafted. I love your collection.

    Buy Online Sorority Paddle

    ReplyDelete