Sunday, November 6, 2011

FIRST POST!

Hey y'all! I'm officially in the blogging world...took me long enough. College may be kicking my rear, but in my spare time, I have finally started my crafting business. My initials are BK, so I thought I would be "punny" and call it "b.krafty".  I think people have been asking me to make them signs, help them with projects or gifts, and paint them pictures since I was about 11 years old, so I'm really excited about this! 


Austin is the best possible place for creative inspiration. I couldn't have asked for a better fit. I mean...granted, it is a very "weird" place, but that's what I love about it. Everything is so original and COLORFUL! I'm in love. 


^For my YL small group leader's wedding! (I'm not completely finished, but she's awesome so it's going to be good!)
Anyway! I posted a few of my pieces that I've made so far.  Mostly everything I make is under $10 to purchase from me, so shoot me an email at bethanyk1993@aim.com if you want to contact me. I absolutely loove them, but I want to hear your feedback! Thanks to anyone who is reading this...y'all are too great. 


Phil. 3:14 "I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus."

No comments:

Post a Comment