Thursday, November 17, 2011

Love & Matthew 6:21

"For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." -Matthew 6:21

I stumbled upon that verse the other day while I was painting a canvas for a girl in my Young Life small group, and now it's added to my list of favorites! Really though, how true is that..I've heard the saying whatever you find yourself doing or day dreaming about when you're actually supposed to be doing work is what you truly should be doing. (Eeek..I guess day dreaming about the chocolate chip cookies I saw on Pinterest the other day doesn't really fall into that..oops.) Ha! That's how I feel about my art though. No matter how small my project is, it makes me incredibly happy. I think that's a sign, don't you? Anyway, my Bible Study leader just got married last weekend, so we had an awesome time talking to her about the wedding and everything! She also talking to us about the idea of following your heart in your job or work because she has been thinking about doing photography, but it would be a challenge to start fresh. We just need to wait and listen to God, and he will guide us to our path. She and Branden are probably one of the cutest, most perfect couples, and they both love the Lord so much. We were all dying of jealously from the stories, but it was so fun to hear about her first dance, the Oreo wedding cake, and how happy she and Branden are. She's just the cutest person on the planet, and her husband is incredible. Actually, they are kind of famous - well, on YouTube anyway!! I'll post their proposal video on here. It'll make you cry because it is so God honoring and heartfelt. 


Ps. Here's what I made for Madison this week! She really liked them, and I hope you do, too!


Love Y'all! -Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment