Thursday, May 23, 2013

Have a cooler summer with Bkrafty!

Since summer is officially here, I thought I would share some of my coolers with y'all. They're perfect for all summer activities from going to those never ending baseball tournaments to having a backyard barbecue. My favorite ones to do are Houston Texans coolers! If you have any designs you want me to paint on one for you, send me a message and we can come up with one just for you.

Here is the Houston Texans themed cooler I did for the Hudson family. I personalized by writing their names and painting special sides dedicated to their favorite players. The part I liked the best was the picture of the stadium I painted! It's based on a picture taken of Reliant Stadium before the Texans played their first playoff game. 

Santa helped me deliver it to these cuties!!! I absolutely love this picture. How adorable are they?

This one is also a Houston Texans cooler, but with a girly twist! 

This cooler is perfect for a beach weekend!

This cooler is a combination of LSU and the New Orleans Saints. I loved incorporating traditions from each of the teams and combining them into one cooler.
 


More Texans coolers! What can I say? I love the Texans.

No comments:

Post a Comment