Sunday, May 19, 2013

How Great Thou Art


Happy Sunday, y'all! So today I'm sharing one of my latest canvases I did for Kathryn, another girl at UT! She ordered it from me for Mothers Day, and I thought that was so sweet. I don't think it's a secret that I LOVE this print, and I am always down to paint it. After I posted it on my Instagram account, one of my good friends from high school texted me saying that she made the picture the background on her phone. I was so honored! That sounds a little cheesy, but it really did make me smile (thank you Veronica!)

This weekend I went to see my friend Kaitlin, and her mom was so excited to learn about my painting hobby. Kaitlin has a dresser that she wants painted in a fun, colorful design, so I'm going to paint it for her! Watch out y'all. New product line coming through. Seriously though, I am going to have WAY too much fun with this.

That's all for now, but keep checking my ETSY page (link on the right side of the page) and my Instagram account (link in top righthand of page) for more canvases, coolers, and other fun things. Thank you everyone for your continued love and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment