Friday, August 30, 2013

A note from Bethany

a note from bethany

Hi everyone! I know I have been MIA on the blog lately, but the reason for this is because I got very sick this month and ended up having to go to the hospital during Recruitment. It was definitely a rough time, and after a lot of bed rest I am finally back on my feet, though I am still not 100%. My family and I both agree that I need to focus on getting better and tackling the first few weeks of school before diving back into my painting, so my Etsy shop is currently on vacation and no custom orders will be taken at this time. 

That being said, I think the verse I painted on this canvas earlier in the month is perfect inspiration for me. I painted it for a lovely girl named Erin, who ordered it for her roommate. Though sometimes life may throw you a curveball, God gives us his love and strength so that we can confidently stride past those times of adversity into the future. Thank you, Erin, for requesting this verse! It truly touched my heart.
proverbs 31:25


No comments:

Post a Comment