Friday, November 9, 2012

Be strong and courageous

Hey everyone! I hope your week went smoothly. Mine is definitely a lot better now that I finished all of my tests and projects.  Even though it was pretty rough, I had some pretty neat things happened! After my sport management test on Monday my professor told me after reading my resume (we had to turn in our resumes for an assignment), she was so intrigued with my blog that she looked it up! We talked a little about the possibilities I have with my bkrafty business! It was so so awesome. She was so encouraging. It honestly made my day! Thank you, Dr. Sparvero! It really reminded me to keep my head up and embrace the possibilities I have with my business in the future.
deuteronomy 31:6 canvas
This canvas in particular has a great message! This verse is a great reminder that God will be with you in every one of your battles. I painted it for my friend Rona, who is a new Theta this year! Thank you so much!
Have a great weekend y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment