Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Theta LOVE!

This post is specifically dedicated to one of my roomies: MEGAN!
birthday girl!

Today is her birthday, and I am SO sad I am not with her! She is a Theta with me, and I bought her lots of Theta goodies from my favorite greek store Melissa's Custom Gifts on the Drag. It's such a cute place!! I also decided to paint this canvas for our apartment:

a funky paisley theta canvas for my apartment
All of the apartment is back home for Thanksgiving, and she is on her way back to her native homeland in Alaska. Okay, Minnesota. We joke that she should just say she is from Canada because no one here actually knows where Minnesota is whenever she tells them that's where she is from. Anyway! We kicked off her birthday weekend with SAE jungle! Then on Saturday I got her some Austin Cake Balls -pumpkin flavored was a must for Megan- from A Christmas Affair. Then Saturday David came up to ATX (YAY!) and we all hung out together! Have an awesome birthday Megan!!



Ps. I made her a few presents for birthday weekend! One was a baby blue monogrammed canvas.
megan's baby blue monogrammed canvas
Have a great Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment