Sunday, November 18, 2012

Keep Calm and Diamond On

As Thanksgiving break approaches I am really getting excited about some of the things I have in store! I am going to be painting some coolers for the lovely ladies my mom works with and a friend from high school! So far I think I have an A&M themed cooler, a Saints one, a Texans one, and a family themed one! I can't wait to get started on those!! They are SO much fun to do. I am also going to be painting a few canvases! This is one I did a few weeks ago, but I can't remember if I posted it or not! I love all of the Keep Calm signs. This one is for Alpha Delta Pi!

More posts soon. Homeward bound tomorrow! Can't wait to be with the fam. 
Have a great Thanksgiving everyone, and look out for some exciting posts soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment